2nd Annual Pediatric Surgical Innovation Symposium Lessons from Drugs to Devices: A Pediatric Perspective
October 23, 2014 | The Knight Conference Center at THE NEWSEUM, WASHINGTON,DC
The 2nd Annual Pediatric Surgical Innovation Symposium will bring together over 250 key leaders from industry, government, top-tier research universities, healthcare institutions and venture capitalists to improve the state of pediatric surgical and device innovation and the regulatory clearance and approval process leading to commercialization. Along with providing support for this event, sponsors will increase their brand awareness with the industry’s most important stakeholders and will have the opportunity to lead discussions and share expertise with leaders and colleagues from across the medical device spectrum. There is no better use for your marketing dollars than to connect with decision-makers and policy experts in a forum that encourages muti-disciplinary discussion, issue oriented topics, and networking opportunities with the field’s most influential actors. You can position your company as an industry leader and grow your visibility in the pediatric device arena by becoming a sponsor of Symposium ’14. Sponsorship levels have been designed to meet a variety of corporate objectives and budgets.
2014 Symposium Goals
- To forge consensus on critical issues germane to pediatric surgical innovation;
- To identify concrete, achievable action items and assigning them to relevant parties;
- To establish a set of scientific, clinical, regulatory, and policy recommendations required to advance the field;
- To agree upon a select and targeted publication, presentation, legislative, regulatory, appropriate media strategy and targeted outreach campaign to forward conference objectives.
Key Features of the 2nd Annual Symposium
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers and Plenary Sessions
- Issue-Oriented Program Discussions Featuring Media Moderators
- 250+ Leaders from FDA, NIH, IOM and policymakers, as well as clinicians, device manufacturers, pharmacy representatives, payers, policy makers,patient advocates, and scientists from around the world
- Opening reception at Children’s National’s | Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Closing Reception on the spectacular 8th Floor Terrace of the Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, DC
- Presentation of the Sheikh Zayed Prizes for Pediatric Surgical Innovation
- Networking opportunities throughout the event